Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photo journal update

Colours, colours everywhere! How are there tomatoes of so many different colours? Certainly makes for a nice-looking salad.

Shanaz made this beautiful panna cotta when she visited the other weekend.

I made grilled salmon twice in two classic ways in the last three weeks - the first with a maple syrup and white wine vinegar glaze, and this is the second with a ginger and teriyaki sauce.

I paired the ginger-teriyaki salmon with a broccoli and shitake mushroom stirfry. It was the first home-cooked meal I had had all week and as I cleaned the last bits off my plate I felt curiously satisfied. Dishes be damned, I was going to sit and vegetate for a little while.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some quality points there. I am kind of new to online , so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails